Fill in the form
Zakopane and Tatra Mountains - National Park and samples of Wooden Architecture
This Luxury Private Tour will take you to a different world. You will discover the marvelous landscape in the Tatry mountains , highland folklore, wooden houses and local specialties.
Krakow - Zakopane - Chocholow - Krakow (240 km round trip)
• 1649,00 PLN / 1 person
• 870,00 PLN/ 1 person in a group of 2 persons
• 604,00 PLN/ 1 person in a group of 3 persons
• 463,00 PLN/ 1 person in a group of 4 persons
• 388,00 PLN/ 1 person in a group of 5 persons
• 375,00 PLN/ 1 person in a group of 6 persons
• 336,00 PLN/ 1 person in a group of 7 persons
• 319,00 PLN/ 1 person in a group of 8 persons
Welcome to Poland
Set by you
Approximately 8 hrs
You chose day time and language and we will pick you up from Your hotel
Live guide language
Private guide speaking English
Other languages available on request, additional charge possible
Ticket for the funicular to the Gubalowka Mt. and to the Tatra's museum
Dress code suggestion
Comfortable walking shoes and clothing
Upon arrival in Krakow, please call us at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled tour between office hours of 8 am and 4 pm (during office hours) in order to reconfirm your reservation, hotel pick up details and times. Please call on +4812 411 3609 to reconfirm your tour dates, pick up point and time. Please be at the meeting point at least 5 minutes before departure time.
Zakopane is a town in southern Poland, situated in Lesser Poland Province. The town, a place of Goral culture and informally known as "the winter capital of Poland," lies in the southern part of the Podhale region at the foot of the Tatra Mountains. It is the most important Polish center of mountaineering and skiing and is visited annually by some three million tourists. It is also a city with numerous monuments of old wooden buildings built in an unique regional style.
Terms and Conditions
- The duration of the tours is approximate.Krakow Tours by Jordan Group cannot be held liable for any delays, irregularity, strikes, loss or left of luggage and of any other personal item.
- Krakow Tours is not responsible for mechanical breakdowns, government actions, weather, acts of God, misconnections or related expenses to/from flights or other circumstances beyond its control.
- Each Regular Tour can be arranged like Luxury Private Tour by car, on demand with some modifications of the itinerary and in your mother language on Your wish.
- Once your place an order on the tour is confirmed any cancellation or change will be subject to cancellation penalties or change fees.
Pick up and convenient returns
- All Private tours start from your hotel and they are finished at your hotel.
- Regular Krakow Sightseeing Tours No 1 and 1a ends on the Main Market Square (Rynek Glowny) at about 1 pm
- Regular Auschwitz - Birkenau Tour No 2 ends at about 4 pm; and afterwards the bus will drop you off at hotels: Novotel /Ibis Centrum, Radisson BLU , Sheraton Krakow, Royal, Wyspianski, Holiday Inn, Andel’s Chopin and Matejki Square; also en route if possible, subject to traffic conditions and so close to your place as possible.
- Regular Salt Maine Wieliczka Tour No 3 ends in the city centre about 1 pm.
- Other Regular Half Day Tours use to be finished in the centre of the city.
- All our regular tours are operated in English. Other languages are possible on your request, please order in advance.
- Private Tour includes Private guide speaking your language - English, Flemish, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish.
- We give you 5% discount on all online bookings on krakow-tours.pl.
- Student price is for tourists under 25 years old, holders of an international student ID card on Regular Tours No 2 and 3 only
- Children discount of 50% on all tours is for children under 14 years old.
Luggage is allowed during our tours. Please remember, that in some places due to internal regulations there is no luggage allowed, including women’s bags.
Cancellation and refunds
- It is possibe to refund incurred costs, without giving any reason within 14 days from the date of purchase in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014. (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827 as amended). In case of cancellation after that period of time a refund can be made up to 24 hours before a tour departure – less 25% cancellation fee.
- Krakow Tours will not refund any money due to passengers arriving late for check-in/ Tour Pick-up.
- Restaurants, hotels and concerts occasionally create overbooked conditions. These entities will compensate passengers affected by overbookings. Our company cannot be held responsible for these situations and will not refund moneys for such situations since they are beyond our control. Passengers need to present and resolve their compensation issues to the entity directly at the time the situation arises.
- Claims should be submitted to Krakow Tours by Jordan Group in writing no later than 30 days after the end of the tour and must be accompanied by appropriate documentation evidencing amounts to be refunded
- Krakow Tours will not refund unused or partially used features including such items as hotel, car rental, sightseeing tours, transfers and attraction entrance fees.
- City Breaks: In case of a "no-show" an invoice will be issued only for the first night of stay unused or for the charge asked from the hotel with the reservation.
Tips for services of a personal nature and to staff for services provided are not included in any of the packages and are left to your discretion.
- Passenger contract with Krakow Tours Jordan Group is subject exclusively to Polish Law and Jurisdiction for Polish Tours and Packages and any other travel arrangements.
- It is possibility to refund incurred costs, without giving any reason within 14 days from the date of purchase in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014. (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827 as amended).
- To guard against unforeseen circumstances, we strongly recommend you purchase optional travel insurance.
- Your continued use of the krakow-tours.pl constitutes your agreement to the then current Terms and Conditions.
Should you have any problems during your vacation in Poland, please do not hesitate to contact Jordan Group and we will be very happy to assist you in any way we can.
Jacek Legendziewicz Jordan Group
ul. Gęsia 8