Three Faces of Krakow regular tour by bus
Taking this tour will let You discover historical differences and specific types of architecture in Krakow.
Nowa Huta was founded in 1949 and centered on Poland's first integrated steelworks. This is the best example of a socialist realist city. During the sightseeing, You will have the opportunity to see the Central Square, then Mogila's former village with the Cistercians Monastery as an example of sacral architecture preserved very close to grey blocks for inhabitants, entrance gate to Metal Steelworks, formerly named after Lenin, the Rose Avenue, Folk Theatre and the 'Arka' Church in Bienczyce.
Afterwards, You will go to former Jewish District - Kazimierz with lots of synagogues and its unique atmosphere to have a cup of coffee in one of the jewish cafés.
Krakow Old Town
The next stop is the Old Town of Krakow with the Cloth Hall - Sukiennice on the Main Market Square and St. Mary's Basilica.
Welcome to Poland
Three Faces Tour always starts from your hotel at 9:30am
The tour always finishes at about 13:00 (1pm) in front of St' Mary's Basilica (Rynek Glowny = Main Square)
Tour is available every Monday, Wednesday, Sunday all year long.
Live guide language
English speaking guide.
Admission fee to one of the synagogues and St. Mary's Basilica,
Dress code suggestion
Price additionally includes a cup of coffee in Klezmer-Hois Restaurant
Upon arrival in Krakow, please call or text us at least 24 hours prior to youce additionally includes a cup of coffee in Klezmer-Hois Restaurantr scheduled tour between office hours of 8 am and 4 pm (during office hours) in order to reconfirm your reservation, hotel pick up details and times. Please call on +4812 411 3609 to reconfirm your tour dates, pick up point and time. Please be at the meeting point at least 5 minutes before departure time.
|8:00 AM||ORIENT Hotel||show on map|
|8:10 AM||PETRUS Hotel||show on map|
|8:10 AM||Best Western Efekt Express||show on map|
|8:15 AM||CROWN PIAST Hotel||show on map|
|8:10 AM||BEST WESTERN PREMIER Hotel||show on map|
|8:10 AM||CONRAD Hotel||show on map|
|8:10 AM||DEMEL Hotel||show on map|
|8:15 AM||NOVOTEL KRAKOW CITY WEST Hotel||show on map|
|8:15 AM||HILTON GARDEN INN Hotel||show on map|
|8:15 AM||PARK Inn Hotel||show on map|
|8:15 AM||KAJPOL Hotel||show on map|
|8:20 AM||GALICYA Hotel||show on map|
|8:20 AM||SYMPOZJUM Hotel||show on map|
|8:20 AM||ANTICA Guest’s Rooms||show on map|
|8:30 AM||VIENNA HOUSE EASY CRACOW (old name CHOPIN Hotel)||show on map|
|8:30 AM||ELEKTOR Hotel||show on map|
|8:30 AM||FRANCUSKI Hotel||show on map|
|8:30 AM||GRAND Hotel||show on map|
|8:30 AM||QUBUS Hotel||show on map|
|8:30 AM||WENTZL Hotel||show on map|
|8:30 AM||CONRAD Hotel||show on map|
|8:35 AM||QUALITY HOTEL SYSTEM WEST||show on map|
|8:40 AM||2 MATEJKI Square||show on map|
|8:40 AM||OUR OFFICE at 7 SZCZEPANSKI Square||show on map|
|8:40 AM||Galaxy Hotel (Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum and other tours 8:40; Salt Mine Wieliczka 9:20)||show on map|
|8:45 AM||ALEKSANDER 1||show on map|
|8:45 AM||ANDEL’S Hotel Pawia Str. side||show on map|
|8:45 AM||ESTER Hotel||show on map|
|8:50 AM||GLOBUS Hotel||show on map|
|8:50 AM||LOGOS Hotel||show on map|
|8:50 AM||FORTUNA Bis Hotel||show on map|
|8:50 AM||WYSPIANSKI Hotel||show on map|
|8:55 AM||NOVOTEL Centrum||show on map|
|8:55 AM||IBIS Centrum Hotel||show on map|
|8:55 AM||HOLIDAY Inn Hotel||show on map|
|8:55 AM||QUEEN BOUTIQUE HOTEL||show on map|
|9:00 AM||ROYAL Hotel||show on map|
|9:00 AM||LEGEND Hotel||show on map|
|9:05 AM||RADISSON BLU Hotel||show on map|
|9:10 AM||SHERATON Krakow||show on map|
|9:20 AM||GALAXY Hotel (Salt Mine Wieliczka 9:20; Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum and other tours 8:40)||show on map|
Nowa Huta was founded in 1949 and centered on Poland's first integrated steelworks. This is the best example of a socialist realist city.
Kazimierz Jewish Discrict
Kazimierz, historical centre of Jewish religious and social life. Kazimierz was originally founded as a separate town near Krakow where, since 14th century Jews had the right to settle down.
Krakow is one of the oldest and most beautiful cities in Central Europe, chosen as the European City of Culture 2000. The Old Town of Krakow was entered on the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage List. Krakow has a unique charm, created by centuries of history and cultural wealth. With its very special climate of culture and art, this city gives us a lesson about the history of Poland and Europe. It is a place You will keep coming back to, each time to discover new objects of startling beauty.
Terms and Conditions
- The duration of the tours is approximate. Point Travel DMC Krakow Tours ® cannot be held liable for any delays, irregularity, strikes, loss or left of luggage and of any other personal item.
- Point Travel DMC Krakow Tours ® is not responsible for mechanical breakdowns, government actions, weather, acts of God, misconnections or related expenses to/from flights or other circumstances beyond its control.
- Each Regular Tour can be arranged like Luxury Private Tour by car, on demand with some modifications of the itinerary and in your mother language on Your wish.
- Once your place an order on the tour is confirmed any cancellation or change will be subject to cancellation penalties or change fees.
Pick up and convenient returns
- All Private tours start from your hotel and they are finished at your hotel.
- Regular Krakow Sightseeing Tours No 1 and 1a ends on the Main Market Square (Rynek Glowny) at about 1 pm
- Regular Auschwitz - Birkenau Tour No 2 ends at about 4 pm; and afterwards the bus will drop you off at hotels: Novotel /Ibis Centrum, Radisson BLU , Sheraton Krakow, Royal, Wyspianski, Holiday Inn, Andel’s Chopin and Matejki Square; also en route if possible, subject to traffic conditions and so close to your place as possible.
- Regular Salt Maine Wieliczka Tour No 3 ends in the city centre about 1 pm.
- Other Regular Half Day Tours use to be finished in the centre of the city.
- All our regular tours are operated in English. Other languages are possible on your request, please order in advance.
- Private Tour includes Private guide speaking your language - English, Flemish, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish.
- We give you 5% discount on all online bookings on krakow-tours.pl.
- Student price is for tourists under 25 years old, holders of an international student ID card on Regular Tours No 2 and 3 only
- Children discount of 50% on all tours is for children under 14 years old.
Cancellation and refunds
- In case of cancellation a refund can be made up to 24 hours before a tour departure – less 25% cancellation fee.
- Point Travel DMC Krakow Tours ® will not refund any money due to passengers arriving late for check-in/ Tour Pick-up.
- Restaurants, hotels and concerts occasionally create overbooked conditions. These entities will compensate passengers affected by overbookings. Our company cannot be held responsible for these situations and will not refund moneys for such situations since they are beyond our control. Passengers need to present and resolve their compensation issues to the entity directly at the time the situation arises.
- Claims should be submitted to Point Travel DMC in writing no later than 30 days after the end of the tour and must be accompanied by appropriate documentation evidencing amounts to be refunded.
- Point Travel DMC Krakow Tours ® will not refund unused or partially used features including such items as hotel, car rental, sightseeing tours, transfers and attraction entrance fees.
- City Breaks: In case of a "no-show" an invoice will be issued only for the first night of stay unused or for the charge asked from the hotel with the reservation.
Tips for services of a personal nature and to staff for services provided are not included in any of the packages and are left to your discretion.
- Passenger contract with Point Travel DMC Krakow Tours ® is subject exclusively to Polish Law and Jurisdiction for Polish Tours and Packages and any other travel arrangements.
- To guard against unforeseen circumstances, we strongly recommend you purchase optional travel insurance.
- Your continued use of the krakow-tours.pl constitutes your agreement to the then current Terms and Conditions.
Should you have any problems during your vacation in Poland, please do not hesitate to contact Point Travel DMC and we will be very happy to assist you in any way we can.