You must pay a visit to Wawel, to "touch" the Krakow and Polish Soul. Known as the crux of Polish spirituality, Wawel Hill must be the most important place in Polish history.
Krakow Sightseeing - option 1
Barbican, Florian Gate; Kazimierz - former Jewish District; Wawel Hill - Royal Castle, Royal Cathedral and Chambers; walking via Royal Route - Grodzka Street to Old Market Square (european largest Medieval square) with the Renaissance Cloth Hall - Sukiennice and St. Mary’s Basilica with the unique altar curved in wood in 15th c.
Krakow Sightseeing - option 2
Kazimierz - former Jewish District, Nowa Huta (Central Square, Mogila's former village with the Cistercians Monastery, entrance gate to Metal Steelworks, the Rose Avenue, Folk Theatre and the 'Arka' Church in Bienczyce), Old Town (Main Square with St. Mary's Basilica)
Option 1: Royal Route – Kazimierz – Wawel Hill (the distance between the Wawel Castle and the Main Square is done on foot)
Option 2: Nowa Huta - Kazimierz – Old Town
Itinerary can be modified on request.
Welcome to Poland
Read about this trip in your own language
Set by you
You chose day time and language and we will pick you up from Your hotel
Live guide language
Private guide speaking English
Other languages available on request, additional charge possible
Option 1: 3 admission's fees to: Wawel Royal Castle, Wawel Cathedral, St. Mary's Basilica
Option 2: Entrance fees (St. Mary's Basilica, a synagogue).
Dress code suggestion
Comfortable clothes and shoes, the distance between the Wawel Castle and the Main Square is done on foot.
Due to the conservation work at the Royal Chambers ( February 25th. 2019 - March 18th. 2019), the exhibition will be replaced by Royal Tombs
In option 2 price additonaly includes coffee break in a jewish restaurant.
Let us know in a comment which option You choose.
Upon arrival in Krakow, please call us at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled tour between office hours of 8 am and 4 pm (during office hours) in order to reconfirm your reservation, hotel pick up details and times. Please call on +4812 411 3609 to reconfirm your tour dates, pick up point and time. Please be at the meeting point at least 5 minutes before departure time.
Krakow is one of the oldest and most beautiful cities in Central Europe, chosen as the European City of Culture 2000. The Old Town of Krakow was entered on the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage List. Krakow has a unique charm, created by centuries of history and cultural wealth. With its very special climate of culture and art, this city gives us a lesson about the history of Poland and Europe. It is a place You will keep coming back to, each time to discover new objects of startling beauty.
Terms and Conditions
- The duration of the tours is approximate. Point Travel DMC Krakow Tours ® cannot be held liable for any delays, irregularity, strikes, loss or left of luggage and of any other personal item.
- Point Travel DMC Krakow Tours ® is not responsible for mechanical breakdowns, government actions, weather, acts of God, misconnections or related expenses to/from flights or other circumstances beyond its control.
- Each Regular Tour can be arranged like Luxury Private Tour by car, on demand with some modifications of the itinerary and in your mother language on Your wish.
- Once your place an order on the tour is confirmed any cancellation or change will be subject to cancellation penalties or change fees.
Pick up and convenient returns
- All Private tours start from your hotel and they are finished at your hotel.
- Regular Krakow Sightseeing Tours No 1 and 1a ends on the Main Market Square (Rynek Glowny) at about 1 pm
- Regular Auschwitz - Birkenau Tour No 2 ends at about 4 pm; and afterwards the bus will drop you off at hotels: Novotel /Ibis Centrum, Radisson BLU , Sheraton Krakow, Royal, Wyspianski, Holiday Inn, Andel’s Chopin and Matejki Square; also en route if possible, subject to traffic conditions and so close to your place as possible.
- Regular Salt Maine Wieliczka Tour No 3 ends in the city centre about 1 pm.
- Other Regular Half Day Tours use to be finished in the centre of the city.
- All our regular tours are operated in English. Other languages are possible on your request, please order in advance.
- Private Tour includes Private guide speaking your language - English, Flemish, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish.
- We give you 5% discount on all online bookings on krakow-tours.pl.
- Student price is for tourists under 25 years old, holders of an international student ID card on Regular Tours No 2 and 3 only
- Children discount of 50% on all tours is for children under 14 years old.
Cancellation and refunds
- In case of cancellation a refund can be made up to 24 hours before a tour departure – less 25% cancellation fee.
- Point Travel DMC Krakow Tours ® will not refund any money due to passengers arriving late for check-in/ Tour Pick-up.
- Restaurants, hotels and concerts occasionally create overbooked conditions. These entities will compensate passengers affected by overbookings. Our company cannot be held responsible for these situations and will not refund moneys for such situations since they are beyond our control. Passengers need to present and resolve their compensation issues to the entity directly at the time the situation arises.
- Claims should be submitted to Point Travel DMC in writing no later than 30 days after the end of the tour and must be accompanied by appropriate documentation evidencing amounts to be refunded.
- Point Travel DMC Krakow Tours ® will not refund unused or partially used features including such items as hotel, car rental, sightseeing tours, transfers and attraction entrance fees.
- City Breaks: In case of a "no-show" an invoice will be issued only for the first night of stay unused or for the charge asked from the hotel with the reservation.
Tips for services of a personal nature and to staff for services provided are not included in any of the packages and are left to your discretion.
- Passenger contract with Point Travel DMC Krakow Tours ® is subject exclusively to Polish Law and Jurisdiction for Polish Tours and Packages and any other travel arrangements.
- To guard against unforeseen circumstances, we strongly recommend you purchase optional travel insurance.
- Your continued use of the krakow-tours.pl constitutes your agreement to the then current Terms and Conditions.
Should you have any problems during your vacation in Poland, please do not hesitate to contact Point Travel DMC and we will be very happy to assist you in any way we can.