Fill in the form
Krakow - Zakopane - Krakow, Mountain Trekking
4 days, 3 nights
- Arrival to Krakow Balice Airport
- Transfer to a hotel and check-in
- Welcome dinner
10:00 Krakow Sightseeing (UNESCO) - 3 entrances: Wawel Cathedral, Royal Chambers, St. Mary's Basilica,
15:00 transfer to Wieliczka Salt Mine(UNESCO),
15:30 Visit to the Salt Mine,
18:30 Return to the hotel,
20:00 Dinner and a concert of Jewish, Gypsy and Russian music.
9:00 Transfer to Sromowce (Pieniny mountains; Pieninski National Park)
11:30 Dunajec River Gorge - raft trip,
13:30 End of trip in Szczawnica Spa, transfer to the village of Jaworki
13:45 Lunch in a local inn
14:30 Hiking to the "Polana pod Wysoka" ( Clearing under Wysoka Peak), through the Homole canyon, - return to Jaworki. Option: ascent to "Wysokie Skalki" ( The High Rocks Peak) - ca. 1,5 hrs from "Clearing under Wysoka Peak".
17:30 Transfer to Zakopane
19:00 Arrival to Zakopane, check in hotel
20:00 Folklore dinner
9:00 Transfer to Kuznice
9:15 Transfer by a cable car to the Kasprowy Wierch (Kasprowy Peak)
9:45 Hiking on the main Tatra ridge to "Swinica" Peak
11:30 Descent to the "Murowaniec" mountain shelter,
13:00 Short break in the shelter,
13:20 Descent to Kuznice through the Boczan Peak,
15:00 Lunch in Zakopane
16:00 Departure to Krakow - transfer to the Krakow Balice airport or to a hotel.
Above program is only a suggestion and can be modified according to your requirements. If you have any question or suggestion please do not hesitate to contact us
Welcome to Poland
The Pieninski National ParkThe Pieninski National Park was founded in January 1955. It is one of smallest parks with the area of 2,346 ha and 2,682 ha of buffer zone. A truly unique natural feature of the Pieninski National Park is the Dunajec River Gorge, which is one of the most beautiful in Europe. Rafting down the Dunajec River, through the Gorge, Dunajec Riveris a major tourist attraction, recommended in all guidebooks. The closest tourist center and health spa is Szczawnica-Kroscienko. On the Park's border there are two famous castles, in Czorsztyn and in Niedzica, both clearly visible from many spots in the Park. Adjacent to this park is the Pieniny National Park on a territory of Slovakia. The Pieninski National Park is exceptional in many respects. Its small area boasts unique landscapes and natural features. A narrow strip of klippen rocks, which has developed into relatively low but picturesque Pieniny Mountains range, extends as a belt along the boundary line between the Outer and the Central Western Carpathians. The limestone rocks of this belt, throughout millenia, have been weathered into round shapes from the north and the dramatic, high cliffs on the southern side. The massif of the Trzy Korony (Three Crowns), whose highest peak Okraglica rises to a height of 982 m above sea level, is the highest in the range. Some other spectacular peaks include Sokolica (Falcon Rock), Ostra Skala (Sharp Rock) and Grabczycha, all towering over the Dunajec River.
Terms and Conditions
- The duration of the tours is approximate. Point Travel DMC Krakow Tours ® cannot be held liable for any delays, irregularity, strikes, loss or left of luggage and of any other personal item.
- Point Travel DMC Krakow Tours ® is not responsible for mechanical breakdowns, government actions, weather, acts of God, misconnections or related expenses to/from flights or other circumstances beyond its control.
- Each Regular Tour can be arranged like Luxury Private Tour by car, on demand with some modifications of the itinerary and in your mother language on Your wish.
- Once your place an order on the tour is confirmed any cancellation or change will be subject to cancellation penalties or change fees.
Pick up and convenient returns
- All Private tours start from your hotel and they are finished at your hotel.
- Regular Krakow Sightseeing Tours No 1 and 1a ends on the Main Market Square (Rynek Glowny) at about 1 pm
- Regular Auschwitz - Birkenau Tour No 2 ends at about 4 pm; and afterwards the bus will drop you off at hotels: Novotel /Ibis Centrum, Radisson BLU , Sheraton Krakow, Royal, Wyspianski, Holiday Inn, Andel’s Chopin and Matejki Square; also en route if possible, subject to traffic conditions and so close to your place as possible.
- Regular Salt Maine Wieliczka Tour No 3 ends in the city centre about 1 pm.
- Other Regular Half Day Tours use to be finished in the centre of the city.
- All our regular tours are operated in English. Other languages are possible on your request, please order in advance.
- Private Tour includes Private guide speaking your language - English, Flemish, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish.
- We give you 5% discount on all online bookings on krakow-tours.pl.
- Student price is for tourists under 25 years old, holders of an international student ID card on Regular Tours No 2 and 3 only
- Children discount of 50% on all tours is for children under 14 years old.
Cancellation and refunds
- In case of cancellation a refund can be made up to 24 hours before a tour departure – less 25% cancellation fee.
- Point Travel DMC Krakow Tours ® will not refund any money due to passengers arriving late for check-in/ Tour Pick-up.
- Restaurants, hotels and concerts occasionally create overbooked conditions. These entities will compensate passengers affected by overbookings. Our company cannot be held responsible for these situations and will not refund moneys for such situations since they are beyond our control. Passengers need to present and resolve their compensation issues to the entity directly at the time the situation arises.
- Claims should be submitted to Point Travel DMC in writing no later than 30 days after the end of the tour and must be accompanied by appropriate documentation evidencing amounts to be refunded.
- Point Travel DMC Krakow Tours ® will not refund unused or partially used features including such items as hotel, car rental, sightseeing tours, transfers and attraction entrance fees.
- City Breaks: In case of a "no-show" an invoice will be issued only for the first night of stay unused or for the charge asked from the hotel with the reservation.
Tips for services of a personal nature and to staff for services provided are not included in any of the packages and are left to your discretion.
- Passenger contract with Point Travel DMC Krakow Tours ® is subject exclusively to Polish Law and Jurisdiction for Polish Tours and Packages and any other travel arrangements.
- To guard against unforeseen circumstances, we strongly recommend you purchase optional travel insurance.
- Your continued use of the krakow-tours.pl constitutes your agreement to the then current Terms and Conditions.
Should you have any problems during your vacation in Poland, please do not hesitate to contact Point Travel DMC and we will be very happy to assist you in any way we can.