St. John Paul and St. Faustina's remembrance
Personalise your Half day Pilgrimmage tour for visits to Sister Faustyna's Sanctuary, Center of Pope John Paul, John PauI's home town and the Way of the Cross in Kalwiaria Zebrzydowska.
Lagiewniki: Visit the Divine Mercy Sanctuary in Lagiewniki as the
resting place of St. Faustina, the Altar in the Basilica hosts an image
of Jesus the Merciful, worshiped around the World.
Walk to the Center of St. Pope John Paul II, were the precious relics of the saint are stored.
After visiting the sanctuaries of Lagiewniki the tour is going for Kalwaria Zebrzydowska, also a destination for tourists and pilgrims. There is a famous Way of the Cross with 42 chapels illustrating Christ's passion. Among other historic sights noteworthy are: the church and the monastery of Friars Observant, dating back to the 17th century, as well as their rich furnishing. Kalwaria Zebrzydowska is entered on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
The last stop in Wadowice - the town where the Pope John Paul II was born. You will visit his new opened Family Home Museum and parish church dating back to the 15th c. (a donation to the church would be appreciated).
This tour includes visiting the Divine Mercy Sanctuary in Lagiewniki, Kalwaria Zebrzydowska and Wadowice - Pope John Paul II birthplace.
Krakow - Lagiewniki - Kalwaria Zebrzydowska - Wadowice - Krakow (100 km round trip)
Welcome to Poland
Read about this trip in your own language
Set by you
Approximately 7,5 hrs
Daily. You chose day time and language and we will pick you up from Your hotel
Live guide language
Private guide speaking English
Other languages available on request, additional charge possible
2 admission fees
Dress code suggestion
Comfortable walking shoes and clothing
Upon arrival in Krakow, please call us at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled tour between office hours of 8 am and 4 pm (during office hours) in order to reconfirm your reservation, hotel pick up details and times. Please call on +4812 411 3609 to reconfirm your tour dates, pick up point and time. Please be at the meeting point at least 5 minutes before departure time.
Lagiewniki is a district of Krakow famous thanks to Saint Sister Faustina, an apostle of the Divine Mercy. Sister Mary Faustina Kowalska promulgated the worship of God's Charity and the painting "Jesus, I Trust You" - the shrine of Divine Mercy. Annually, each leading Sunday, pilgrimages from all over Europe arrive to pray in front of the miraculous likeness and Saint Faustina's tomb. On 17th August 2002, the Pope John Paul II consecrated the newly built Basilica and devoted the whole World to the Divine Mercy.The Altar in the Basilica hosts an image of Jesus the Merciful, worshiped around the World. Three Popes have visited the shrine.
Walk to the Center of St. Pope John Paul II, Sanctuary were the precious relics of the saint are stored.
Wadowice - Birthplace of Pope John Paul ll
the St. Pope John Paul II Family Home Museum , multimedia exhibition ,
photographs, academic documents, poetic manuscripts, papal documents,
portraits of friends and important people in Karol Wojtyla's life.
Visiting the Basilica of the Blessed Virgin Mary's Sacrifice in Wadowice where in May 1929, Karol Wojtyla made his first Holy Communion.
Kalwaria Zebrzydowska SanctuarySanctuary of Our Lady of Kalwaria Zebrzydowska with its 42 churches and chapels of all shapes and sizes in addition to the central Basilica, Franciscan monastery and Calvary. This complex of buildings scattered among woods grew to be the biggest such compound in Europe.
The Basilica, Monastery and Lanes of the Lord Jesus and the paths of Our Lady, were listed on the UNESCO World Heritage List in 1999.
Terms and Conditions
- The duration of the tours is approximate.Krakow Tours by Jordan Group cannot be held liable for any delays, irregularity, strikes, loss or left of luggage and of any other personal item.
- Krakow Tours is not responsible for mechanical breakdowns, government actions, weather, acts of God, misconnections or related expenses to/from flights or other circumstances beyond its control.
- Each Regular Tour can be arranged like Luxury Private Tour by car, on demand with some modifications of the itinerary and in your mother language on Your wish.
- Once your place an order on the tour is confirmed any cancellation or change will be subject to cancellation penalties or change fees.
Pick up and convenient returns
- All Private tours start from your hotel and they are finished at your hotel.
- Regular Krakow Sightseeing Tours No 1 and 1a ends on the Main Market Square (Rynek Glowny) at about 1 pm
- Regular Auschwitz - Birkenau Tour No 2 ends at about 4 pm; and afterwards the bus will drop you off at hotels: Novotel /Ibis Centrum, Radisson BLU , Sheraton Krakow, Royal, Wyspianski, Holiday Inn, Andel’s Chopin and Matejki Square; also en route if possible, subject to traffic conditions and so close to your place as possible.
- Regular Salt Maine Wieliczka Tour No 3 ends in the city centre about 1 pm.
- Other Regular Half Day Tours use to be finished in the centre of the city.
- All our regular tours are operated in English. Other languages are possible on your request, please order in advance.
- Private Tour includes Private guide speaking your language - English, Flemish, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish.
- We give you 5% discount on all online bookings on krakow-tours.pl.
- Student price is for tourists under 25 years old, holders of an international student ID card on Regular Tours No 2 and 3 only
- Children discount of 50% on all tours is for children under 14 years old.
Luggage is allowed during our tours. Please remember, that in some places due to internal regulations there is no luggage allowed, including women’s bags.
Cancellation and refunds
- It is possibe to refund incurred costs, without giving any reason within 14 days from the date of purchase in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014. (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827 as amended). In case of cancellation after that period of time a refund can be made up to 24 hours before a tour departure – less 25% cancellation fee.
- Krakow Tours will not refund any money due to passengers arriving late for check-in/ Tour Pick-up.
- Restaurants, hotels and concerts occasionally create overbooked conditions. These entities will compensate passengers affected by overbookings. Our company cannot be held responsible for these situations and will not refund moneys for such situations since they are beyond our control. Passengers need to present and resolve their compensation issues to the entity directly at the time the situation arises.
- Claims should be submitted to Krakow Tours by Jordan Group in writing no later than 30 days after the end of the tour and must be accompanied by appropriate documentation evidencing amounts to be refunded
- Krakow Tours will not refund unused or partially used features including such items as hotel, car rental, sightseeing tours, transfers and attraction entrance fees.
- City Breaks: In case of a "no-show" an invoice will be issued only for the first night of stay unused or for the charge asked from the hotel with the reservation.
Tips for services of a personal nature and to staff for services provided are not included in any of the packages and are left to your discretion.
- Passenger contract with Krakow Tours Jordan Group is subject exclusively to Polish Law and Jurisdiction for Polish Tours and Packages and any other travel arrangements.
- It is possibility to refund incurred costs, without giving any reason within 14 days from the date of purchase in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014. (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827 as amended).
- To guard against unforeseen circumstances, we strongly recommend you purchase optional travel insurance.
- Your continued use of the krakow-tours.pl constitutes your agreement to the then current Terms and Conditions.
Should you have any problems during your vacation in Poland, please do not hesitate to contact Jordan Group and we will be very happy to assist you in any way we can.
Jacek Legendziewicz Jordan Group
ul. Gęsia 8