Fill in the form
Following Polish Renaissance (8 days & 7 nights) Krakow - Sandomierz - Zamosc - Tarnow
Day 1 - Atrrival to Krakow
Arrival in Krakow, (UNESCO) transfer to a hotel; welcoming drink; "Krakow by night"; formal dinner in the Old City.
Day 2 - Krakow Sightseeing
Breakfast followed by a lecture on the Polish Renaissance delivered by a university professor; tour of Wawel Hill: Renaissance Sigismundian Chapel in Cathedral, l6th-century arcaded courtyard in Castle; royal apartments with magnificent collection of arras tapestries; Kanonicza Street with Renaissance town houses; walk along Royal Way to the Market Square; Cloth Hall; lunch in a famous restaurant; free afternoon. Evening: dinner in the hotel or in town followed by a concert of Renaissance music.
Day 3 - Pieskowa Skala
Excursion to Pieskowa Skala (30 km): a hunting lodge castle developed in Renaissance style, with arcaded courtyard, in picturesque Jurassic landscape of Pradnik Valley, in Ojcow National Park. Lunch in the Castle restaurant. Return to Krakow and visit to Renaissance Old Synagogue in Kazimierz Jewish district. Dinner in a Jewish restaurant with Jewish and Gypsy music.
Day 4 - Baranow Sandomierski and Sandomierz
Leave Krakow for Baranow Sandomierski: tour of a Renaissance stately home with arcaded courtyard and park; lunch; departure for Sandomierz: fascinating architectural and landscape composition; market place and Renaissance Town Hall, town houses and Cathedral, Bishop's Palace, churches and monasteries. Departure for Ostrowiec Swietokrzyski. Dinner and accommodation in a hotel.
Day 5 - Kazimierz Dolny
Depart for Kazimierz Dolny: Renaissance town, historic granaries, Reformed Franciscan Priory; lunch en route for Lublin; historic city centre, with l6th-century Town Hall and town houses, churches and monasteries. Depart for Zamosc: dinner and accommodation in a hotel in Zamosc.
Day 6 - Zamosc
Tour of Renaissance city of Zamosc (UNESCO), founded 1580: pentagonal architectural design of town surrounded by fortifications. Collegiate Church, Mansion, Arsenal, College, main market place with Town Hall and Renaissance town houses. Leave for Jaroslaw, 15-17th century town situated on picturesque hills overlooking River San, famous for its fairs; Renaissance Orsetti House; arcaded houses. 14-16th-century multi-level cellars and dungeons under Old Town houses. Leave for Krasiczyn: Renaissance castle (quadrilateral plan with cylindrical corner bastions) partially arcaded inner courtyard. Depart for dinner and overnight stay in a stately home in Sieniawa.
Day 7 - Lancut
Leave for Lancut: beautiful 17th-century fortified country mansion on five-point star plan. Rare art collection (painting and sculpture, antique furniture and china). Famous Coach Museum (over 50 antique horse-drawn vehicles); return journey through Tarnow (Diocesan Museum). Dinner and overnight accommodation in Krakow.
Day 8 - Departure
Breakfast, followed by the guide-escort's farewell to the group and end of the tour.
Welcome to Poland
Terms and Conditions
- The duration of the tours is approximate. Point Travel DMC Krakow Tours ® cannot be held liable for any delays, irregularity, strikes, loss or left of luggage and of any other personal item.
- Point Travel DMC Krakow Tours ® is not responsible for mechanical breakdowns, government actions, weather, acts of God, misconnections or related expenses to/from flights or other circumstances beyond its control.
- Each Regular Tour can be arranged like Luxury Private Tour by car, on demand with some modifications of the itinerary and in your mother language on Your wish.
- Once your place an order on the tour is confirmed any cancellation or change will be subject to cancellation penalties or change fees.
Pick up and convenient returns
- All Private tours start from your hotel and they are finished at your hotel.
- Regular Krakow Sightseeing Tours No 1 and 1a ends on the Main Market Square (Rynek Glowny) at about 1 pm
- Regular Auschwitz - Birkenau Tour No 2 ends at about 4 pm; and afterwards the bus will drop you off at hotels: Novotel /Ibis Centrum, Radisson BLU , Sheraton Krakow, Royal, Wyspianski, Holiday Inn, Andel’s Chopin and Matejki Square; also en route if possible, subject to traffic conditions and so close to your place as possible.
- Regular Salt Maine Wieliczka Tour No 3 ends in the city centre about 1 pm.
- Other Regular Half Day Tours use to be finished in the centre of the city.
- All our regular tours are operated in English. Other languages are possible on your request, please order in advance.
- Private Tour includes Private guide speaking your language - English, Flemish, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish.
- We give you 5% discount on all online bookings on krakow-tours.pl.
- Student price is for tourists under 25 years old, holders of an international student ID card on Regular Tours No 2 and 3 only
- Children discount of 50% on all tours is for children under 14 years old.
Cancellation and refunds
- In case of cancellation a refund can be made up to 24 hours before a tour departure – less 25% cancellation fee.
- Point Travel DMC Krakow Tours ® will not refund any money due to passengers arriving late for check-in/ Tour Pick-up.
- Restaurants, hotels and concerts occasionally create overbooked conditions. These entities will compensate passengers affected by overbookings. Our company cannot be held responsible for these situations and will not refund moneys for such situations since they are beyond our control. Passengers need to present and resolve their compensation issues to the entity directly at the time the situation arises.
- Claims should be submitted to Point Travel DMC in writing no later than 30 days after the end of the tour and must be accompanied by appropriate documentation evidencing amounts to be refunded.
- Point Travel DMC Krakow Tours ® will not refund unused or partially used features including such items as hotel, car rental, sightseeing tours, transfers and attraction entrance fees.
- City Breaks: In case of a "no-show" an invoice will be issued only for the first night of stay unused or for the charge asked from the hotel with the reservation.
Tips for services of a personal nature and to staff for services provided are not included in any of the packages and are left to your discretion.
- Passenger contract with Point Travel DMC Krakow Tours ® is subject exclusively to Polish Law and Jurisdiction for Polish Tours and Packages and any other travel arrangements.
- To guard against unforeseen circumstances, we strongly recommend you purchase optional travel insurance.
- Your continued use of the krakow-tours.pl constitutes your agreement to the then current Terms and Conditions.
Should you have any problems during your vacation in Poland, please do not hesitate to contact Point Travel DMC and we will be very happy to assist you in any way we can.