One way transport from Balice Airport to Hotel in Krakow
We offer Airport Transfer Krakow at a cheap price, so that you don’t face any problem to reach the hotels. We also guide you to the most wonderful places where you require to visit for a holiday. Upon arrival at Krakow Balice Airport, our driver will be waiting for you, holding a signboard with your name on it. You will be escorted to your private car and transferred directly to your accommodation in Krakow.
Welcome to Poland
Pick up time is set by you.
Approximately 1 hr
Transfers are available all year round on dates to suit you.
Terms and Conditions
- The duration of the tours is
approximate.Krakow Tours by Jordan Group cannot be held liable for any
delays, irregularity, strikes, loss or left of luggage and of any other
- Krakow Tours is not responsible
for mechanical breakdowns, government actions, weather, acts of God,
misconnections or related expenses to/from flights or other circumstances
beyond its control.
- Each Regular Tour can be
arranged like Luxury Private Tour by car, on demand with some
modifications of the itinerary and in your mother language on Your wish.
- Once your place an order on the
tour is confirmed any cancellation or change will be subject to cancellation
penalties or change fees.
Pick up and convenient returns
- All Private tours start from
your hotel and they are finished at your hotel.
- Regular Krakow Sightseeing
Tours No 1 and 1a ends on the Main Market Square (Rynek Glowny) at about 1
- Regular Auschwitz - Birkenau
Tour No 2 ends at about 4 pm; and afterwards the bus will drop you off at
hotels: Novotel /Ibis Centrum, Radisson BLU , Sheraton Krakow, Royal,
Wyspianski, Holiday Inn, Andel’s Chopin and Matejki Square; also en route
if possible, subject to traffic conditions and so close to your place as
- Regular Salt Maine Wieliczka
Tour No 3 ends in the city centre about 1 pm.
- Other Regular Half Day Tours
use to be finished in the centre of the city.
- All our regular tours are
operated in English. Other languages are possible on your request, please
order in advance.
- Private Tour includes Private
guide speaking your language - English, Flemish, French, German, Italian,
Polish, Russian, Spanish.
- We give you 5% discount on all
online bookings on krakow-tours.pl.
- Student price is for tourists
under 25 years old, holders of an international student ID card on Regular
Tours No 2 and 3 only
- Children discount of 50% on all
tours is for children under 14 years old.
allowed during our tours. Please remember, that in some places due to internal
regulations there is no luggage allowed, including women’s bags.
Cancellation and refunds
- It is possibe to refund incurred costs, without giving any reason within 14 days from the date of purchase in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014. (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827 as amended). In case of cancellation after that period of time a refund can be made up to 24 hours before a tour departure – less 25% cancellation fee.
- Krakow Tours will not refund any money due to passengers arriving late for check-in/ Tour Pick-up.
- Restaurants, hotels and concerts occasionally create overbooked conditions. These entities will compensate passengers affected by overbookings. Our company cannot be held responsible for these situations and will not refund moneys for such situations since they are beyond our control. Passengers need to present and resolve their compensation issues to the entity directly at the time the situation arises.
- Claims should be submitted to Krakow Tours by Jordan Group in writing no later than 30 days after the end of the tour and must be accompanied by appropriate documentation evidencing amounts to be refunded
- Krakow Tours will not refund
unused or partially used features including such items as hotel, car
rental, sightseeing tours, transfers and attraction entrance fees.
- City Breaks: In case of a
"no-show" an invoice will be issued only for the first night of
stay unused or for the charge asked from the hotel with the
services of a personal nature and to staff for services provided are not
included in any of the packages and are left to your discretion.
- Passenger contract with Krakow
Tours Jordan Group is subject exclusively to Polish Law and Jurisdiction
for Polish Tours and Packages and any other travel arrangements.
- It is possibility to refund
incurred costs, without giving any reason within 14 days from the date of
purchase in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014.
(Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827 as amended).
- To guard against unforeseen
circumstances, we strongly recommend you purchase optional travel
- Krakow Tours reserves the right
- Your continued use of the
krakow-tours.pl constitutes your agreement to the then current Terms and
have any problems during your vacation in Poland, please do not hesitate to
contact Jordan Group and we will be very happy to assist you in any way we can.
Jacek Legendziewicz Jordan Group
ul. Gęsia 8